Each month Yon-Ka Paris features our top spa partners as a way of helping you find the very best when it comes to luxury skincare experiences.
Due to their commitment to excellence when it comes to high touch, luxurious professional spa treatments, we award Flying Horse with our May 2021 “Spa of the Month”.
Renowned as one of the best spas in the Rocky Mountain States Region, the spa at Flying Horse Resort offers rejuvenating therapies and curative treatments that refresh, renew, and restore, leaving you an entirely new person. Each and every guest enjoys a unique experience with services catered to the individual to create a personalized journey for relaxation and wellness.
Read on to learn what services and treatments The Club at Flying Horse has to offer and to hear what the spa manager Veronica Mills has to say about the spa’s partnership with Yon-Ka Paris.
What Makes the Club at Flying Horse Unique?
With over 12 years of experience in the spa industry, Veronica Mills became Spa Manager at The Club at Flying Horse in 2018. Fueled by her passion for the industry and a drive to help clients along the path to wellness and beauty, Mills believes every guest should be treated as a first-time visitor. The Club at Flying Horse is an indulgence for the body and soul. Treatments are customized to the individual’s needs and delivered with friendly, efficient, and effective service from start to finish.
Here are some of the treatments guests have to look forward to:
- Rejuvenating body therapies
- Curative skincare treatments
- Individual and couples massages
- Signature manicures and pedicures
- Expert hair care and waxing services
Guests are invited to experience the soothing benefits of their choice of spa services with a half or full day in the Spa at Flying Horse. With thoughtfully designed spa packages, guests are invited to escape from their routine and enjoy an extended feeling of peace and calm in the spa’s relaxing whirlpool and steam room after their service.
Featured Services and Treatments
The menu at the Spa at Flying Horse is filled with luxurious and indulgent skin and body treatments. Guests are encouraged to enjoy a mini spa day with the A Taste of the Spa package or go all-in with the Ultimate Spa Day Package. Services are delivered by expert practitioners who are ready and waiting to guide you to complete relaxation and total mind-body rejuvenation.
Some of the services featured at The Club at Flying Horse include:
- Flying Horse Signature Facial – The ultimate facial experience, this nourishing treatment for all skin types includes deep pore cleansing and extractions to leave the skin feeling incredibly clean, hydrated, and glowing.
- Mystic Inca Treatment – An 80-minute treatment designed by Aypa to pamper the skin and captivate the spirit, this treatment includes full body exfoliation, a warming mud mask, a Sacha Inchi body oil, and a hydrating quinoa cream.
- Gentlemen’s Facial – This men’s facial is designed to meet the skincare needs of today’s busy gentleman. Infused with antioxidants, this refining facial helps return skin to its optimal state.
- Himalayan Superfruit Body Peel – Skin is refined to a luminous complexion in this 60-minute body peel featuring age-reversing antioxidants enriched with naturally exfoliating enzymes. Add an optional 30-minute massage with nutrient-rich skin hydrator for smooth, silky skin.
- Colorado Seasonal Facial – This 60-minute facial features hand-selected products designed to enhance the overall health of your skin while providing a unique and relaxing facial experience. This facial is customized to the season.
In addition to these skin and body treatments, the Spa at Flying Horse also offers an assortment of massage therapies, waxing services, hair services and nail services. Choose from full- and half-day spa packages or create your own custom experience with your choice of treatments.
The Club at Flying Horse and Yon-Ka Paris
Spa Director Veronica Mills first came to work at the Spa at Flying Horse in 2016 but the spa’s relationship with French skincare line Yon-Ka Paris began when the club opened in 2006. Yon-Ka continues to be the spa’s #1 skincare line, offering a diverse array of products the spa’s estheticians use to tailor each treatment to the client’s individual skincare needs.
Here are some of the Yon-Ka products and treatments featured at this spa:
- Advanced Optimizer – This anti-aging duo includes a firming cream and regenerating serum to reinforce the skin’s natural reconstruction process, reducing the visible signs of aging while repairing and protecting the epidermis.
- Renewal Facial – Designed for sun-damaged skin, this anti-aging facial features AHAs and BHAs to boost skin cell turnover, leaving your skin smooth and luminous with a radiant complexion.
- Excellence Code Contour – Restore the eye contours to their youthful brightness with renewed definition. This treatment features the anti-glycation action of Persian Silk Tree to lift the contours and preserve skin tone for a natural anti-aging effect.
- Firming and Lifting Facial – Firm and lift the skin with active ingredients in this 50- or 80-minute facial designed to deliver a noticeable difference in skin tone and radiance.
- Lait Hydratant – This hydrating body milk features regenerating ginseng, repairing comfrey, and hydrating glycerin to leave the skin hydrated and replenished. Apply to dry skin following a shower or bath to infuse the skin with hydrating moisture.
Included in three of the spa’s five spa packages, the Signature Facial is the club’s best seller. This luxurious anti-aging facial features a deeply relaxing massage with essential oils followed by cleansing, exfoliation, and a luxuriously hydrating face mask. After treatment, your esthetician can guide you to the best Yon-Ka products to help you maintain your results at home.