Each month Yon-Ka Paris features our top spa partners as a way of helping you find the very best when it comes to luxury skincare experiences.
Due to their commitment to excellence when it comes to high touch, luxurious professional spa treatments, we award Persona Medical Spa our November 2019 “Spa of the Month”.
Beauty goes more than skin deep and it is closely tied to all other aspects of health and wellness. This is the core foundation of Persona Medical Spa’s philosophy. Kathi Jones, registered nurse, Founder and President of Persona Medical Spa, believes that health and beauty go hand-in-hand. When you feel well, you look well, and everyone deserves to feel their best.
At Persona Medical Spa, you get more than the average spa experience. More than just a facial, you receive a comprehensive treatment plan customized to your health and beauty goals. Enjoy a wide range of services expertly delivered by professional practitioners using premium-quality products such as Yon-Ka Paris professional skincare products.
Read on to learn what our November Spa of the Month has to offer.
What Makes Persona Medical Spa Different?
Any Day spa or Med spa can give you a facial, but the average spa experience is nothing like what you’ll get at Persona Medical Spa. They believe that true beauty originates from within and their mission is to deliver cutting edge services to help you live your fullest and most beautiful life now, tomorrow, and for many years to come. This is the foundation of their Beauty & Beyond philosophy.
Persona Medical Spa seeks to help you embrace your own unique beauty by creating and implementing a customized beauty and wellness plan. They offer you the opportunity to experience complete rejuvenation through services designed to satisfy your individual needs and exceed your personal beauty and wellness goals. Health and beauty go hand-in-hand and their professional practitioners are ready and waiting to help you achieve long-lasting results that promote inner growth, outward beauty, and increased self-confidence.
Persona Medical Spa Services
Before you enjoy any of spa or medical aesthetic services, you’ll enroll in the Beauty & Beyond Program by completing a Persona beauty and wellness questionnaire followed by an in-depth consultation and a comprehensive skin, body, and health analysis. After being evaluated by a Persona professional, you’ll be invited to enjoy customized spa or medical aesthetic services to address your concerns and to help you meet both your short-term and long-term goals.
Some of the spa and medical aesthetic services provided at Persona Medical Spa include:
- Customized YON-KA Paris Skin Treatments
- Body contouring
- Cellulite treatments
- Dermal Filler & Botox Injections
- Detox wraps
- Laser hair removal
- Massage therapy
- Microneedling skin rejuvenation
- Waxing and skin services
To help you achieve the skin of your dreams, Persona Medical Spa also offers a variety of facials and facial peels. The Essential Facial is the spa’s most popular offering, consisting of a comprehensive 80-minute facial for all skin types and conditions. This ultra-luxurious facial is customized for each client’s needs, beginning with diamond dermabrasion to increase absorption of professional-grade Yon-Ka Paris products. Some of the other popular facials and peels offered at Persona Medical Spa include:
- Sustaining Beauty Treatment – An abbreviated version of the Essential Facial designed to help you maintain your results on a monthly basis.
- Diagnostic Facial – The perfect option for someone who has never had a facial before, includes a complete assessment, skin analysis, evaluation of goals, and personalized treatment plan.
- MicroInfusion Facial – Persona’s exclusive age-defying and rejuvenating facial designed to nourish all skin types, paired with medical-grade micro-needling and TNS infusion.
- Persona Lift Facial – Includes the Essential Facial with the addition of macro-current technology, directly stimulating facial muscles to tone and tighten the skin.
- Rejuvenation Facial – This facial combines the skin renewal benefits of diamond dermabrasion and micro-current energy to exfoliate, reduce pores, and smooth skin.
- Illuminating Peel – Ideal for mild skin imperfections and complexion issues, this peel utilizes a blend of salicylic, mandelic, malic, and phytic acids to deliver radiant skin in one treatment.
- Revitalizing Peel – For those with mild to moderate skin imperfections, this peel helps smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with noticeable results after one treatment.
- Ultra–Rejuvenating Peel – The spa’s most intensive chemical peel, this treatment was created for those with moderate to severe skin imperfections including fine lines and wrinkles.
In addition to these spa facials, they also offer optional add-ons for many of their facial services. These include diamond dermabrasion treatments, acupuncture treatments, and specialized treatments for acne, rosacea, and sun damage. Most facials range in time from 40 to 80 minutes, though they do offer several Persona Express Facials for a 30-minute investment of your time.
About the Yon-Ka Paris Partnership
Having worked as a registered nurse for many years, owner Kathi Jones understands that both health and beauty are more than skin-deep. She opened the spa out of a desire to provide clients with a customized, medical-based solution to their skincare needs. Though Persona Medical Spa originally opened as a day spa, today it offers both spa services and medical aesthetic services in equal value.
With her medical background and commitment to optimal health and wellness, Kathi Jones specifically chose Yon-Ka Paris as a spa partner.
Over 80% of the spa’s facial services use Yon-Ka Paris professional products and all practitioners at her spa are professionally trained and certified Yon-Ka Paris Professionals.
As part of their Yon-Ka Paris partnership, Persona Medical Spa proudly offers a variety of the brand’s skincare products, which you can purchase at their location. Some of their top sellers include the following:
- Lotion Yon-Ka PS – A reviving mist for dry and sensitive skin, this product helps balance and prepare the skin for daily beauty routines. Apply after cleansing and before applying serum or cream for an invigorating and energizing effect.
- Gommage Yon-Ka – A 2-in-1 hydrating scrub, this product helps refine skin texture without the use of micro-grains or abrasive particles. Rich in carob and brown algae extracts, it purifies and clarifies the skin while offering long-lasting hydration and freshness.
- Phyto Contour – Formulated specifically for skin contours, this treatment visibly reduces the appearance of dark circles and puffiness. It smooths, enlightens, and revitalizes the eye and lip contours with the firming and invigorating benefits of rosemary.
- Lait Nettoyant – A gentle cleanser made with velvety ingredients, this product removes makeup and cleanses the face, eyes, and lips to leave the skin clean and supple. It features brown algae extract to soften and hydrate skin with Borneol for its soothing and purifying properties.
- Gel Nettoyant – Featuring natural iris and red algae extracts, this silky cleanser delivers triple the benefits – it respects the hydrolipid film, leaving the skin clean and comfortable with a feeling of freshness. Particularly beneficial for oily skin types, this cleanser gently removes makeup.
Whether you’re looking for the latest in age-defying medical treatments or more traditional spa services, Persona Medical Spa is the place for you. They’ve received our Spa of the Month award due to the fact that every client who walks through their door receives cutting edge service from highly professional practitioners ready to help you take the next step to personal enhancement and wellness.
Visit their website or call (713) 561-3500 to schedule a consultation and speak with a Persona Medical Spa beauty and beyond consultant.