Even with proper sun protection, skin can still become burned and dehydrated from too much sun exposure and not following smart sun habits. Anyone that has had a sunburn or spends a lot of time outdoors knows the feeling. Soothe and repair skin after the sun with Yon-Ka’s Lait Apres-Soleil. This hydrating treatment cools and quenches skin to help restore balance and glow.
Apply from head to toe after sun exposure for full body hydration.
This moisturizing lightweight milk can be used on both the face and body to replenish and restore skin back to a balanced state after sun exposure. While aloe and other after-sun treatments can work, Lait Apres-Soleil goes one step further by not only soothing hot, inflamed skin but delivering ultra-moisturizing ingredients to the skin’s superficial top layers.
Be sure to take this cream along on your summer vacations — or use year-round as an everyday post-sun moisturizer. If you live somewhere with a tropical climate or just love being outside, the ingredients in Lait Apres-Soleil can come in handy no matter the season.
Vitamins and botanicals cool down the skin and promote healing.
Why does Lait Apres-Soleil leave skin feeling so cool and calm after application? Its line-up of all-star ingredients target all of the side effects of sun exposure.
- Hydrating cucumber and milk protein give this after-sun cream its chilling properties. That “burning” feeling that comes with a sunburn is alleviated and skin will begin to feel cool and refreshed.
- Calendula, a well-known soothing herb, helps to heal inflamed, irritated, and sunburned skin.
- Cornflower is a popular ingredient in skincare for its anti-inflammatory properties and ability to reduce redness. It is especially effective in soothing sensitive or sunburned skin.
- John’s Wort, vitamin A and B5 deliver vitamin and botanical extracts that can aid in the restoration of damaged skin.
- Matricaria, more commonly known as German chamomile, provides relief to many different inflammatory skin conditions including sunburn. As a key ingredient in Lait Apres-Soleil, it minimizes redness, itching, and dryness — calming skin and shortening recovery time.
- Essential oils of lavender, geranium, rosemary, cyprus and thyme give this lightweight formula its fresh, natural scent that helps soothe your soul as well as your skin.
Together these ingredients provide a spectrum of cooling, healing, and hydrating benefits that are perfect for treating skin after the sun.
Lait Apres-Soleil – the final step in your sun care routine.
What we do before and during sun exposure to protect the skin is vitally important, however post-sun care is also significant for repair.
Always apply sunscreen before sun exposure. Reapply every two hours or after swimming or sweating. Then hydrate, hydrate, and hydrate afterwards.
Without proper after-sun care, skin can become dehydrated, irritated, and uncomfortable. With a targeted treatment like Lait Apres-Soleil you can start to restore balance immediately by minimizing the effects of sun exposure and promoting healing.